2. Certificate of High school graduation or bachelor degree (Expected Graduation Certificate is acceptable for the applicant who is expected to get a certificate of graduation in July 2019);
3. High school transcripts or bachelor academic transcripts;
4. Language Proficiency Certificate (Certificate of HSK4 (more than 180 scores) and above for Chinese Instructed Programme; Certificate of IELTS 5.0 and above or TOFEL 45 and above or Proof of English Instruction in your High School for English Instructed Programme)
5.Police Clearance Certificate or Non-Criminal Certificate issued in the past one month;
6.Physical Examination Report issued in the past three months (Photo stamped officially is required);
7.Completed CSUFT Application Form with a signature;
8. Guardian’s Promise Letter if you are less than 18 years old (Official Notarization is required if the guardian is a Non-Chinese);
9. Other Necessary Materials.
All documents must be in English or Chinese.
Translation version is acceptable but must include translation company's contact details.