1. Passport scanned copy （all pages required）;
2. Certificate of highest education graduation or current study proof (Expected Graduation Certificate is acceptable for the applicant who is expected to get a certificate of graduation in July 2019);
3. Transcripts of highest education;
4. Police Clearance Certificate or Non-Criminal Certificate issued in the past one month;
5.Physical Examination Report issued in the past three months (Photo stamped officially is required);
6.Completed CSUFT Application Form with a signature;
7. Guardian’s Promise Letter if you are less than 18 years old (Official Notarization is required if the guardian is a Non-Chinese);
8.Other Necessary Materials.
All documents must be in English or Chinese.
Translation version is acceptable but must include translation company's contact details.